Allied Personnel Services is seeking candidates for a Grant Writer opening! This temporary position is expected to last at least 2-3 months. Pay is $27-30/hr based on experience.
- Develop, write and submit grant proposals including applications, letters and budgets to foundations and other grant-awarding organizations, persuasively communicating the organization’s mission and programs to potential funders.
- Maintain calendar to ensure timely submissions of letters of inquiry, proposal deadlines and reports.
- Establish and maintain internal and external partnerships and collaborations.
- Conduct prospect research and regularly inform college community of funding opportunities.
- Conduct project launch meetings when funding is awarded and facilitate reporting.
A minimum of 2 years' experience in a grant development role is required. Successful candidates will also have excellent writing, analytical, and research skills. A Bachelor’s degree is required, a Master’s degree is preferred.
Qualified candidates can apply by emailing a resume to email@example.com